Type of Job
1 May 2021, 5:30:00 am
About the job
○ Maintains records of official meetings and correspondence of the club;
○ Informs Officers of deadlines for reports, mailings, future commitments;
○ Coordinates mailing of notices/newsletters to area alumni;
○ Maintains contact details of Board Members;
○ Advises the Office of Alumni Relations of address changes of local alumni, if received;
○ Encourages alumni to update their personal information on the online alumni directory;
○ Maintains complete and up-to-date copies of the club’s bylaws and other organizational
Skilled at Time Management
Ability to remember deadlines
Experience in leadership for at least 1 year
Member of Executive Committee and Board of Directors
We are a non-profit academic club focusing on Artificial Intelligence. We teach passionate young high school students about Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence and help them with their research projects in CSAI to build their profile for undergraduate applications.
Numerous students apply for costly research programs to either publish a research paper or to come upon their own research project. But some of the students, even after getting accepted, are unable to enroll because of their poor financial situation. And we help such students free of cost for their research projects. In a few months or a year, we will also help students write research papers, and we're still working on that.